10 must have items for your wedding day kit!
If you’ve ever found yourself being a part of the big day, then you know that no matter how much you may plan, how detailed the timeline is and how fierce your bridesmaids are… something always happens! With this handy little wedding day kit you will have the tools you need in order to face anything that comes your way!
With this list any bride, bridesmaid, maid of honor, mom or the wild crazy aunt will be able to save the day in a hurry! So grab your phone and put these items on your amazon shopping list today!
1. Mini sewing kit with scissors, needles, thread, buttons, and safety pins: This might be the #1 thing to have in this kit. We’ve seen it work some magic in those crazy moments!
2. Mini First Aid Kit: SAFETY FIRST!!!
3. Deodorant: Someone always forgets to bring theirs… always. Sharing is care!
4. Stain remover pen: You just never know!
5. Lint roller: Extremely useful for the guys jackets and shirts during the day.
6. Heel Protectors: You don’t want to be sinking into the grass during your special day. These are highly recommended.
7. Extra Wooden Hanger: Sometimes the dress doesn’t come on a nice hanger, having a nice wooden hanger handy will allow for amazing photos of your dress.
8. Crochet Hooks: Having one of these around will allow for super easy buttoning of the back of the dress. Ask grandma!
9. Extra Phone Charger: Save the day and have an extra one handy in case someone runs out of juice.
10. Portable Bluetooth Speaker: The music sets the mood of getting ready. Be the DJ and lets get this party started early!
With these items in your wedding kit you’ll good to go all day long! Did we miss any MUST HAVE’s? Let us know in the comment section below.
Make sure to also check out our HOW TO SLAY YOUR ENGAGEMENT SESSION guide as well by clicking the photo below.